Here is a free basic beginner super bulky sock pattern for toe-up socks, one– or two-at a time, using Magic Loop. You can seriously knit these socks in one day, and one skein of Malabrigo Rasta will just be enough!
- Sizes: Small/Medium, Medium/Large
- Finished Measurements: To fit foot circumference: 7(8) inches
- Yarn: 90 yds super-bulky yarn. If working two socks at one time, separate yarn into two balls of equal yardage.
- Recommended Yarn: 1 skein Malabrigo Rasta
- Needles: 1 pair circular needles, 47" for two-at-a-time, 40-47" for one-at-a-time
- Needle size: US 13 (9.0 mm) or size required to get gauge (2.5 sts/in)
- Notions: Stitch markers, scissors, tapestry needle
- 2.5 sts/in in St st