Stop Wasting Your Knitting Time Searching on YouTube
With KnitFreedom Premium, You Will…
- Have an organized library of professional knitting videos – hundreds of techniques at your fingertips,
- Feel happy, calm, and confident; ready to tackle any knitting project,
- Blissfully spend your knitting time overcoming challenges and mistakes with ease and confidence, and
- Discover that you really have what it takes to be a calm, confident knitter.
Knitters who have questions waste too much time searching for videos on YouTube. We eliminate that wasted time by offering a huge library of professional knitting videos that can transform anyone into a Knitting Superstar.
You want answers to your knitting questions.
Don’t get stuck…
- Wasting your precious knitting time sifting through videos that may or may not answer your question,
- Listening to grating voices and pausing and re-watching videos that go too fast,
- Investing in video classes just to find you can’t ask the teacher questions, and
- Not being able to organize your videos for later reference.
The bottom line is, you should enjoy your knitting time.
We understand how mind-numbing it is to watch dozens of blurry, rambling, too-fast, and often incorrect YouTube videos just to try to understand how to do a technique.
Your instructions have FINALLY allowed me to knit in Magic Loop. So many other websites were confusing in their terminology of top vs bottom needles. Your rate of speech is so calming as well. You are a very good teacher who has given me the confidence to begin my first project of fingerless mitts with thumbs via the Magic Loop!
– Marga H.
Listen to new retiree Judi J.’s transformation from dabbler to knitter making sweaters and socks.
This video is perfection! Perfect explanation and perfect camera angles combined with perfect commentary! Thank you so much for all your wonderful explanations and demonstrations ~ I am a more confident and adventurous knitter now thanks to Liat! 🧶 💕
– Jeanette J.
Liat, I love listening to your voice both literally and figuratively. The messages you send--that it's all right, that you can fix your mistakes, that things don't have to be perfect--all resonate.
– Susan S.
Transform Your Knitting With Our “Become-a-Better-Knitter” Plan
Get started with Knitfreedom in 4 simple steps:
Our 100% Money-Back Happiness and Joy Guarantee
Ready To Experience Your Transformation as a Knitter?
What You’re Dealing With Now:
- Wasting tons of time sifting through videos on YouTube,
- Having to watch blurry, unprofessional videos,
- Not being able to really see what the teacher is showing, and
- Unfinished projects languishing under the bed forever.
You In The Future:
- Calmly knitting your way through hundreds of advanced projects,
- Tackling sweaters, socks, and lace shawls with ease,
- Finally understanding what you’re doing and why, and
- Feeling self-confident that you’ve really made it as a knitter.
Your Transformation Awaits
Insecure, Unorganized Knitter Unsure Of Where To Go For Help