Washcloth – Embellished Chenille – Worsted Weight
A super-soft washcloth with an optional crocheted embellishment or monogram.
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: About 10 inches (25 cm) square
- Yarn Weight: Worsted (9 wpi)
- Yarn: 100 yds (92 m) 1 ball in each of two colors of dk, worsted, or aran weight cotton chenille. Recommended: Crystal Palace Cotton Chenille yarn. If you are not going to do a contrasting-color embellishment or crocheted edging, you only need one color of yarn.
- Needles: 1 pair straight needles,
- Needle size: US 7 - 4.5 mm
- Notions: Scissors, tapestry needle, Optional (for embellishment/edging): Crochet hook US size G or H (4.0 or 5.0 mm).
Shown: Turquoise washcloth: 1 ball Rowan Chenille in color #757 Storm; white washcloth: #762 Winter White.
Recommended Course: Fearless Knitter
Knit-and-purl is fine, but greater things await you! Luckily, it is well within your abilities to improve rapidly and start knitting complicated projects.
With 50 videos and eight gorgeous projects carefully and thoroughly leading every step of the way, knitters graduating from this course will be able to read their work, fix mistakes, and even increase and decrease on patterned stitches like seed stitch without a pattern.
Related Free Knitting Patterns:
Published July 16, 2018