Intimidated by the Idea of Knitting Your First Pair of Socks?
A Step-by-Step Video Class
Most sock patterns are very hard for beginners, especially if they are written for double-pointed needles. Our classes teach you the easiest techniques so you get great results.
Discover the No-Fail Method For Overcoming Sock Overwhelm
Knitters who want to knit their first pair of socks have so many options that they get overwhelmed and don't know where to start.
We eliminate that confusion with a no-fail method for perfect-fitting beginner socks and help you discover that confident knitter inside you who is ready to take on new challenges at every turn.Included FREE with KnitFreedom Membership
Skills You Will Learn
- The easiest way to cast on for toe up socks: Judy's Magic Cast-On
- How to make invisible increases - and recognize them after you've made them
- How to read your work so you don't have to write anything down
- The amazing (and easy) no-holes Fleegle Heel
- How to knit backwards
- The stretchy and invisible Ribbed Bind-Off
- How to knit socks two-at-a-time
- How to knit any size of toe up sock in any weight
- Tips and tricks for mastering toe up socks (including preventing your balls of yarn from getting tangled), and MUCH more
To date, 3,284 happy customers have purchased this Toe-Up Socks class.
Can’t Wait to Do More
"BEST teaching EVER! Liat breaks everything down so that even complex steps are easy to learn... and her tips on how to knit quicker, more efficiently, and avoiding common errors are the most useful help I have ever received.
"I thought knitting socks would be an arcane process that was accessible only to the experienced knitter. I'm pretty much a beginner, although I did know magic loop... and now I've knitted my first pair of socks and can't wait to do more."
Videos Included In This Course
What Is a KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course?
A KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course is just like an in-person knitting class, but better.
- Clear, distraction-free videos of everything you need to see
- Instructions get right to the point, so there's NO WAITING
- Helpful text, written instructions, and illustrations to refer back to
- Practice projects and tips to help you keep learning
- Troubleshooting: Fix any mistake you might make - taken from REAL, in-person classes
- Tips and tricks: learn the tips to help you knit faster, more easily, and more efficiently
You Get: A Premium Online Video Course
- Online class works on any mobile device, including iPhone, Android, iPad, and Kindle Fire.
- Set your own username and password to access your products at any time
- Private "My Classes" page to track and keep all your classes in one place
- Easily navigate even large classes with navigable sidebar Table of Contents
- Read, watch, and enjoy your classes online from any device, at any hour of the day
Downloadable Videos for Offline Use*
- Download course videos straight to your computer or mobile device
- Enjoy offline video viewing for traveling or slow connections
- Quickly scroll through videos with no buffering
A Reference PDF of the Class*
- Download a reference PDF directly to your computer
- Video placeholders show when to refer to your downloaded videos
- Refer to all the text of the class without accessing the Internet
- Save all your classes to your computer so you have them at your fingertips
- To be used in conjunction with downloaded video files
- An expert knitting lesson and a knitting book in one.
*Not Included with KnitFreedom Monthly Subscription
Projects You Will Learn to Knit in This Course
What KnitFreedom Students Say About This Toe-Up Socks Knitting Class:
Thank you! You've saved me so many times I've lost count. I have never encountered a problem you haven't had an explanation for. I have made about 8 billion pairs of your toe-up socks for family and friends.
– Priscilla R.
Just have to do the ribbing and I am done. I finally understand how to knit a sock after 2 years and only 2 successful socks on my own. Your tutorial was spot on. Thanks so much.
– Joan C.
Another happy student, Liat — I learned so much with this class!! Thanks so much for helping us along the way with your clear instructions, videos, and encouragement!!!
– Louise V.
Thank you for your class. I LOVE your teaching style - AWESOME! I wanted to knit socks, but didn't know where to start, I chose your class and not only started, but knitted a pair of socks that I'm proud of and see many more coming off my needles! Thank you!
– Angie T.
I love the gusset on toe-up! Your patterns and videos are so helpful! I'm glad I found you!
– Beth L.
Liat, THANK YOU for the classes on Magic Loop and Toe-Up, Two-at-a-Time socks. I'm knitting the gussets of my socks now, and so far the knitting has been a breeze! I practiced the Magic Loop as instructed in your videos, then braved the toe-up socks class. It took several tries just to knit the first row after casting on. Judy's Magic Cast-on was a breeze, but keeping that last stitch on, even after twisting the tail around the working yarn, was a lesson in extreme patience!; but once I got it, I was off & knitting!
I started my first toe-up socks yesterday midday and just couldn't put them down, I was thrilled that I'd learned something so unexpectedly special.
Thank you for teaching this old puppy new tricks!
– Leila S.
Liat, I finished the Toe-Up, Two-at-a-Time Socks - your videos are stellar! Thank you very much - you have to know how much more secure I felt with your videos - a world of difference.
– Hilary B.
BEST teaching EVER! Liat breaks everything down so that even complex steps are easy to learn... and her tips on how to knit quicker, more efficiently, and avoiding common errors are the most useful help I have ever received.
"I thought knitting socks would be an arcane process that was accessible only to the experienced knitter. I'm pretty much a beginner, although I did know magic loop... and now I've knitted my first pair of socks and can't wait to do more.
This is the best Toe-Up Socks instruction video! Not only does it present clear instruction, it also answers so many of those little? questions such as how to keep the darned yarn from tangling, how to keep the loop from twisting and/or disappearing, how to position the stitches on the needles, etc. Absolutely fabulous and I am SO happy I bought the book. Thank you!
Wow! You are one terrific knitting teacher. Your videos are so easy to understand and presented so well. I really appreciate the camera angle, colors and light you use, I feel as though I’m looking at the real thing right before my eyes! Your toe-up socks on the Magic Loop were so easy and turned out beautifully. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I LOVE your ebook. I got the toe up sock and your videos make everything so clear, it's easy to scroll to the place I want and I can work at my computer without having to make the rest of the household watch my DVDs.
I just finished my first pair of 2 @ a time, toe up socks last night! Thanks to your terrific video e-book and email advice; couldn’t have done it without you.
– Vicki S.
I learned to knit socks with your tutorial. I’ve only knit a few pairs so far but your patterns are my base for all socks and now I knit them toe-up using your tutorial on that as well. All Magic Loop. Thanks!
– KnittingSmurf on Ravelry
I just want to tell you guys how great I think you are! I had looked at many toe-up sock videos, but yours is the one that made the most sense... and made me feel like I could actually do socks. Whenever anyone at KnittingParadise asks for help with socks, I always refer them to you. Thank you so much!
– Joan L.
Thank you so much for these awesome Toe-Up Socks videos. You have helped me so much. Thank you! Now I know I can do a complete pair of socks. I used to always get stuck on the heel. Thanks to you I know I can do it!