Phone Cozy – Custom Size for Magic Loop – Any Weight
Gauge: 7 sts/in in Stockinette stitch
Technique: Magic Loop
Yarn Weight: Any gauge - designed for any gauge
Claim This Plus Every Other Pattern On Knitfreedom.com When You Claim The Offer Below
Already have an account? Log in here.
This is a pattern designed by YOU to cover a cell phone. Fill out the yarn specifics once you’ve chosen a yarn and measured your gauge.
This is a pattern calculation designed to help you practice Magic Loop and designing very basic patterns.
The cast-on area at the bottom naturally leaves a space to plug in a charger.
- Finished Measurements: Will stretch to fit a phone _______ [C] in. (cm) tall x _______ [D] in. (cm) around.
- Yarn Weight: Any gauge - designed for any gauge
- Yarn: 1 ball _______ [yarn weight] yarn.
- Needles: 1 pair circular needles, 40"
- Needle size: or size required to get gauge (7 sts/in)
- Notions: Cell phone, measuring tape, scissors, tapestry needle
- 7 sts/in in St st
Shown: 1 ball Mochi Plus in #570 Fireworks
Recommended Course: Magic Loop Knitting
As wonderful and efficient as it is, Magic Loop knitting can be confusing when you try it the first time. There are a lot of tricks you can learn in order to avoid common difficulties and frustrations that you shouldn't have to learn by trial and error.
Our Magic Loop video course gets you comfortable with Magic Loop knitting so that you can easily knit anything in the round on Magic Loop.
Published July 16, 2018
Last Updated: - Current Version: 2.1
3 thoughts on “Phone Cozy – Custom Size for Magic Loop – Any Weight”
curious as to why the bind off is 1×1 rib when the cozy is knit in stockinette
thanks for the pattern
This is to make the bind-off lay nice and flat :)