A beginner toe up baby sock pattern for Magic Loop. This is a great way to learn all the parts of knitting a toe-up sock, in a two-hour project. The pattern is written for aran-weight yarn so that your project goes even faster…
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: To fit an infant
- Yarn: 60 yards aran-weight superwash wool, such as Debbie Bliss Rialto or Berocco Pure Merino
- Needles: 1 pair circular needles, 40-47"
- Needle size: US 6 (4.0 mm) or size required to get gauge (5 sts/in)
- Notions: Stitch markers, scissors, tapestry needle
- 5 sts/in in St st
Thanks for the great toe-up baby sock pattern. I love it because it’s Magic Loop and uses Judy’s Magic Cast On and the Fleegle Heel, which is what I use for adult socks. I always make these instead of booties because they actually stay on!
– Maruschka on Ravelry, Ravelry