Textured Stripes Ear Warmer/Headband – Bulky Weight
This unisex headband/ear warmer is great for skiers, joggers, or cyclists—anyone who is out in the elements on a crisp winter morning.
It can also be used to cover up roots or dirty hair! Something you may have more often than a ski ticket.
Good for knitters just learning to combine knit and purl stitches and read a simple chart. There are written directions for those who choose not to use a chart.
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: 4 inches wide x 18 (20, 22) inches around unstretched. Fits a head 19 (21, 23) inches around.
- Yarn Weight: Bulky (7 wpi)
- Yarn: 60 yds (55 m) bulky weight yarn
- Needles: 1 pair straight needles,
- Needle size: US 9 - 5.5 mm or size required to get gauge (3.5 sts/in)
- Notions: Measuring tape, tapestry needle, scissors
- 3.5 sts/in in St st
Shown: Green earwarmer: 1 ball Malabrigo Chunky in Apple Green; Gray earwarmer: Polar Morn
Related Blog Post: Tree of Techniques Beginner: A Step-by-Step Roadmap to Knitting SuccessBy Liat Gat - Founder / Beginner Knitting, Tree of Techniques / November 2, 2014 / 16 Comments
All beginning knitters should know 4 basic skills: How to knit and purl, recognize knit and purl stitches, read beginner knitting patterns, and fix beginner mistakes. Here are the videos and patterns you need to get started.Read Post »
Published August 17, 2018