This basic beginner hat pattern is great for learning Magic Loop. Comes with directions for a fitted or slouchy hat and written for worsted-weight yarn.
- Sizes: Adult
- Finished Measurements: 8½(9½) in. deep x 16 in. around unstretched. Stretches to fit a head 22 in. in diameter.
- Yarn: 150 yds. (140 m) worsted- weight yarn. Aran-weight yarn will work if you can get gauge.
- Needles: 1 pair circular needles, 40-47"
- Needle size: US 7 (4.5 mm) or size required to get gauge (5 sts/in)
- Notions: Scissors, tapestry needle
- 5 sts/in in St st
Shown: Slouchy version. 1 skein Malabrigo Twist in color #28 Blue Surf.