Phone Cozy – Custom Size for Magic Loop – Any Weight
Published July 16, 2018
This is a pattern designed by YOU to cover a cell phone. Fill out the yarn specifics once you’ve chosen a yarn and measured your gauge.
This is a pattern calculation designed to help you practice Magic Loop and designing very basic patterns.
The cast-on area at the bottom naturally leaves a space to plug in a charger.
- Finished Measurements: Will stretch to fit a phone _______ [C] in. (cm) tall x _______ [D] in. (cm) around.
- Yarn: 1 ball _______ [yarn weight] yarn.
- Needles: 1 pair circular needles, 40"
- Needle size: or size required to get gauge (7 sts/in)
- Notions: Cell phone, measuring tape, scissors, tapestry needle
- 7 sts/in in St st
Shown: 1 ball Mochi Plus in #570 Fireworks
Recommended Course: Magic Loop Knitting
Learn to knit in the round using Beverly Galeskas' incredible invention - The Magic Loop. No more double-pointed needles!
If you want to move beyond scarf-knitting to be able to knit hats, sweaters, mittens, and socks easily and with pleasure, this technique is for you.