Video: Neaten the Last Stitch of Your Bind-Off (Flat Knitting)
You should be doing this easy bind-off trick at the end of every project. See the results for yourself below - I think you'll agree.
This is a simple move to neaten the last stitch of your bind-off every time you finish a project.
It's a little superstar trick that you do at the very end that will square up your edges, especially if your side stitches tend to get stretched-out.
- Bind off all but last st. 1 st rem on L needle.
- Sl 1, find left side of loop beneath last st, pick up loop and place on R needle.
- Sl 2 loops back to L needle, k2tog, BO 1.
- Cut yarn, leaving a 6" tail.
- Pull tail through rem loop, pull tight to finish.
Neaten Last St Flat - Step-by-Step Photo Instructions
This content is available to customers of the following class: I Love Bind-Offs
If you own this class or are a member of KnitFreedom Premium, please LOG IN to view.
Animated GIF: Neaten the Last Stitch of Your Bind-Off (Flat Knitting)
If GIF doesn't play immediately when clicked, wait 20-30 seconds. It will play. Click the GIF again to stop.