Imagine Gorgeous Brioche Projects Flowing from Your Knitting Needles. This Complete Video Course Makes it Possible.
A Step-by-Step Video Class
Brioche knitting can be hard to get used to and it's tricky to know how to fix your mistakes. Plus, the new abbreviations can throw you off. But it's so worth learning this knitting technique because the projects you can knit are really stunning.
Make Brioche's Complex Colorwork as Easy as Knit and Purl
Brioche stitch makes a double-sided fabric that looks similar to ribbing but is easier to do in two colors. Once you know the brioche stitch you can make any knitted garment using it, be it hats, sweaters, scarves, and more.
Anyone can learn to knit one- and two-color brioche with our proven step-by-step video courses. And because Brioche is a little complicated, the simplicity of KnitFreedom's videos really make a difference when you are learning this new technique.Included FREE with KnitFreedom Membership
Skills You Will Learn
- How to choose the right size needles for Brioche
- How to select the right yarn for Brioche
- How to do a simple one-color Brioche stitch, flat
- How to count your rows and stitches properly in Brioche Stitch
- How to measure your gauge for Brioche knitting
- How to create invisible and stretchy cast-ons and bind-offs
- How to knit one-color Brioche in the round
- How to block Brioche knitting
- How to hide your ends invisibly on two-color Brioche Stitch
- How to knit two-color Brioche in the round
- How to decrease in the round using two colors
- How to knit two-color Brioche, flat
- How to create different effects by selecting unusual yarn combinations
- How to fix mistakes in Brioche knitting
To date, 718 happy customers have purchased this Brioche Knitting class.
"I love, Love, LOVE your Brioche course. I feel like it has already paid for itself with just the little tips alone that you have passed along so far. Not once have I had a problem seeing or understanding what you were doing or explaining. And it began in such an understandable and methodical way. Everything keeps building on what was previously covered… And the videos are OUT-STANDING! !"
– Chuck D., Chesapeake, VA
Videos Included In This Course
What Is Brioche Knitting?
Like ribbing, Brioche knitting is reversible and can be used to make all types of garments, even incorporating cables, increases, decreases, and color-patterns.
Like double-knitting, brioche has two right-sides, but unlike double-knitting, the two sides are knitted one after the other, instead of all in the same row.
Brioche stitch can be done with one, two, or as many as five or six colors, and incorporate Intarsia color-blocks, just like regular knitting.
Most of the patterns you’ll see call for two contrasting colors like the Newsprint Cowl at left.
What Is a KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course?
A KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course is just like an in-person knitting class, but better.
- Clear, distraction-free videos of everything you need to see
- Instructions get right to the point, so there's NO WAITING
- Helpful text, written instructions, and illustrations to refer back to
- Practice projects and tips to help you keep learning
- Troubleshooting: Fix any mistake you might make - taken from REAL, in-person classes
- Tips and tricks: learn the tips to help you knit faster, more easily, and more efficiently
You Get: A Premium Online Video Course
- Online class works on any mobile device, including iPhone, Android, iPad, and Kindle Fire.
- Set your own username and password to access your products at any time
- Private "My Classes" page to track and keep all your classes in one place
- Easily navigate even large classes with navigable sidebar Table of Contents
- Read, watch, and enjoy your classes online from any device, at any hour of the day
Downloadable Videos for Offline Use*
- Download course videos straight to your computer or mobile device
- Enjoy offline video viewing for traveling or slow connections
- Quickly scroll through videos with no buffering
A Reference PDF of the Class*
- Download a reference PDF directly to your computer
- Video placeholders show when to refer to your downloaded videos
- Refer to all the text of the class without accessing the Internet
- Save all your classes to your computer so you have them at your fingertips
- To be used in conjunction with downloaded video files
- An expert knitting lesson and a knitting book in one.
*Not Included with KnitFreedom Monthly Subscription
What KnitFreedom Students Say About This Brioche Knitting Knitting Class:
OMG! I got your Knitting Superstar course when it first came out, and I can't be without it! I also have your Brioche course, and I can't be without that either. "Superstar" is my knitting Bible, and your Brioche course teaches it in such a way that it's not nearly as scary as I thought it would be. In fact, it's fun (and beautiful) too!Your teaching and videos are the best there are, and I've seen quite a few! Keep them and your site up "for-evah" (Boston accent activated)!
– Sandi K.
Very well presented video about Brioche knitting. Good job and thanks for teaching.
– Nancy Marchant, author of Knitting Brioche
I love, Love, LOVE your Brioche course. I feel like it has already paid for itself with just the little tips alone that you have passed along so far. Not once have I had a problem seeing or understanding what you were doing or explaining. And it began in such an understandable and methodical way. Everything keeps building on what was previously covered… And the videos are OUT-STANDING! !
– Chuck D., Chesapeake, VA
This Brioche Knitting eBook is worth its weight in gold (okay, being an ebook, it doesn't actually weigh anything, so I guess you could say the book is priceless).
Everything you need to work a basic brioche project is covered, from cast-on to weaving in ends on a finished project. The videos are clear and well-done, and the written instructions are easy to follow and concise. (If you've seen any of Liat's other ebooks, you know what I'm talking about. If you haven't, you're in for a treat.)
– Brian M., Salt Lake City
Your Brioche Knitting Course… covers all the things I need to know about knitting the Brioche Stitch. The course is well thought out and the layout progressive. The videos are tremendously helpful as well as the written instructions. There is nothing I would add or change in the course.
– George R.