Learn To Confidently Fix Your Knitting Mistakes
A Step-by-Step Video Class
If you can't fix mistakes in your knitting, you won't take risks. Correct 10 top knitting mistakes.
Is Not Being Able to Fix Mistakes Keeping You From Completing Your Projects?
One of the most important things you can do as a beginning knitter in order to advance quickly is learn to recognize and easily fix your knitting mistakes.
With this short guide to the Top 10 Knitting Mistakes, you'll easily be able to fix and avoid every common beginner knitting mistake.Included FREE with KnitFreedom Membership
Skills You Will Learn
- Fix dropped knit and purl stitches
- Stop knitting too tight
- Find out if you are twisting your purl stitches
- Put stitches back on the needles the right way
- Fix funny-looking stitches
- Stop getting turned around in your knitting
- Make sure your gauge is right
- Recognize and fix mistakes in ribbing
- Fix a too-tight cast-on or bind-off
To date, 388 happy customers have purchased this Fix Knitting Mistakes class.
Knowing How To Undo Mistakes
"Your soothing and encouraging voice was in my head last evening while I successfully knit a lace pattern that is new to me. Every time I made a mistake, I swear I heard you say, "That's alright, you can fix that." I feel much more confident as a knitter knowing how to undo mistakes. Thanks, Liat, for all that you do."
– Donna B.
Fixing a Dropped Knit Stitch
Fixing a Dropped Purl Stitch
Undo Knitting One Stitch at a Time and Remove Mistakes
Knitting Too Tight
Twisted Purl Stitches/Wrapping the Yarn the Wrong Way
Put Dropped Stitches Back on Your Needle
Loop Not Pulled All The Way Through Stitch
Getting Turned Around – Going the Wrong Way on Knitting
Mistakes in Ribbing
Casting On or Binding Off Too Tight
What Is a KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course?
A KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course is just like an in-person knitting class, but better.
- Clear, distraction-free videos of everything you need to see
- Instructions get right to the point, so there's NO WAITING
- Helpful text, written instructions, and illustrations to refer back to
- Practice projects and tips to help you keep learning
- Troubleshooting: Fix any mistake you might make - taken from REAL, in-person classes
- Tips and tricks: learn the tips to help you knit faster, more easily, and more efficiently
You Get: A Premium Online Video Course
- Online class works on any mobile device, including iPhone, Android, iPad, and Kindle Fire.
- Set your own username and password to access your products at any time
- Private "My Classes" page to track and keep all your classes in one place
- Easily navigate even large classes with navigable sidebar Table of Contents
- Read, watch, and enjoy your classes online from any device, at any hour of the day
Downloadable Videos for Offline Use*
- Download course videos straight to your computer or mobile device
- Enjoy offline video viewing for traveling or slow connections
- Quickly scroll through videos with no buffering
A Reference PDF of the Class*
- Download a reference PDF directly to your computer
- Video placeholders show when to refer to your downloaded videos
- Refer to all the text of the class without accessing the Internet
- Save all your classes to your computer so you have them at your fingertips
- To be used in conjunction with downloaded video files
- An expert knitting lesson and a knitting book in one.
*Not Included with KnitFreedom Monthly Subscription
What KnitFreedom Students Say About This Fix Knitting Mistakes Knitting Class:
Your videos about fixing mistakes made me brave enough to learn how to fix my mistakes instead of “frogging” everything and starting over and making the same mistakes again. Love your lessons! Thank you!
– Pam M.
You are so cool over and beyond! The ability to freely download and watch the video is a real bonus. The teaching style is so chill and au naturel, nothing rushed or too scripted.
– Maria G.
Your soothing and encouraging voice was in my head last evening while I successfully knit a lace pattern that is new to me. Every time I made a mistake, I swear I heard you say, "That's alright, you can fix that." I feel much more confident as a knitter knowing how to undo mistakes. Thanks, Liat, for all that you do.
– Donna B.
I’ve been FROGGING for years. After hundreds of books, many disappointed people whom I can never deliver the knitting projects I promise, I FINALLY discovered all the things I do wrong with my tensioning. Bless you dear!
You have taught me all the fine tuning I needed to know to become a very proficient knitter.
I've made an amazing baby blanket that I did not have to tear out all the way even once b/c you taught me how to keep going then fix my mistake as I came to that spot... even many rows down. You taught me how to fix half-done stitches and recognize mistakes in intricate patterns.
So I just can't thank you enough! You've taken my anxiety over "frogging" and turned it into calm confidence!
– Angel C.