Feather-and Fan Lace Knitting. Demystified.
A Step-by-Step Video Class
Feather-and Fan is intimidating because it's so hard to recognize and fix mistakes on lace. Learn and practice with a time-proven lace pattern so you can feel confident approaching harder projects.
Learn to Knit Feather-and Fan Lace Without Getting Confused
Learning to knit lace is like learning a new language - there are lots of ways to get tripped up. From new abbreviations to repeats and dropped stitches, lace is almost always confusing and scary for beginners.
The good news is, there are simple rules you can follow to find your way in any lace pattern. Learn how to knit lace patterns and always know where you are, plus find and fix mistakes, so you can approach any lace pattern with confidence.Included FREE with KnitFreedom Membership
Skills You Will Learn
How to Do Basic Feather and Fan (Old Shale) Pattern
How to Tell What Row You’re On
How to Tell Where You Are in the Row
Troubleshooting Lace - Fixing Mistakes and Binding Off
Jeny’s Surprisingly-Stretchy Bind-Off (JSSBO) for 1×1 Rib
Frilled Standard Bind-Off
Picot Chain Bind-Off
Stitch-Sampler Blanket: ZigZag Lace Square
What Is a KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course?
A KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course is just like an in-person knitting class, but better.
- Clear, distraction-free videos of everything you need to see
- Instructions get right to the point, so there's NO WAITING
- Helpful text, written instructions, and illustrations to refer back to
- Practice projects and tips to help you keep learning
- Troubleshooting: Fix any mistake you might make - taken from REAL, in-person classes
- Tips and tricks: learn the tips to help you knit faster, more easily, and more efficiently
You Get: A Premium Online Video Course
- Online class works on any mobile device, including iPhone, Android, iPad, and Kindle Fire.
- Set your own username and password to access your products at any time
- Private "My Classes" page to track and keep all your classes in one place
- Easily navigate even large classes with navigable sidebar Table of Contents
- Read, watch, and enjoy your classes online from any device, at any hour of the day
Downloadable Videos for Offline Use*
- Download course videos straight to your computer or mobile device
- Enjoy offline video viewing for traveling or slow connections
- Quickly scroll through videos with no buffering
A Reference PDF of the Class*
- Download a reference PDF directly to your computer
- Video placeholders show when to refer to your downloaded videos
- Refer to all the text of the class without accessing the Internet
- Save all your classes to your computer so you have them at your fingertips
- To be used in conjunction with downloaded video files
- An expert knitting lesson and a knitting book in one.
*Not Included with KnitFreedom Monthly Subscription