A few users have reported trouble signing in recently, and while we have been able to help everyone sign in, we haven’t been able to identify the cause of the issue.
1. If you are getting an error that says your password-reset link is invalid:
Please try any of the following steps (whichever is easiest for you) as they may help to bypass the problem:
- Clear your browser cache (almost always fixes the issue)
- Use a different browser (for example, use Safari on your Mac if right now you’re using Chrome)
- Use a different device, maybe someone else’s phone or computer just to test
- Log in on the My Classes page instead of on the login page
2. (Chrome users): If you see the error message, “Cookies are blocked or are not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress:”
The solution is to refresh the page. Press Ctrl+R on a PC or Cmd+R on a Mac and the error will go away! Thank you.
Please email us and let us know if you still have trouble, and we will help you get logged in.
Updated June 22, 2020
To get into your account for the first time, you’ll need to set a password.
Please use a modern Internet browser to do this. We recommend Firefox, which respects your privacy and aims to keep the Internet safe and open for everyone.
To set your password, click Lost Password and enter your email address. Then click “Get New Password.” We’ll email you a link to set your password.
If the site doesn’t recognize your email address (“ERROR: Invalid username or email”), not to worry. We probably have your records under an old email address, and we’re happy to update everything for you. Please email Candy from Customer Happiness at [email protected] and she will take care of you right away.
To get to your classes at anytime, go to your My Classes page
- Click https://www.knitfreedom.com/my-classes to see your classes and watch your videos.
- Click https://www.knitfreedom.com/my-account to see details about your account and what you’ve bought.
Updated March 25, 2019