FREE Learn to Knit Video E-Book
"Liat!!! Oh my Oh my.. I love your e-book... I am so excited!!" -Mary
Are You Ready To Learn To Knit?
Yay! I think that's fabulous! Getting a good foundation is really important when you first learn a new skill, and I want to make sure you get off to a great start.
That's why I created this free video e-book that guides you through all the steps you need to learn to knit! You'll make a quick, easy scarf for under $20, and while you're doing that, you'll learn...
- How to pick inexpensive, quality yarn for your first project, without going to a specialty store
- How to find the end of your ball of yarn, hold your needles comfortably, and more
- The easiest way to cast on
- The basic knit stitch, with tips and tricks to make it easier
- Troubleshooting for common beginner issues and mistakes
- Easy tricks to learning to read a pattern
- How to bind off
- How to attach fringe to your scarf, and
- Where to go next!
This video e-book includes a pattern for a chunky, fringed scarf written just for beginners so that you learn to knit using all these techniques AND have something beautiful to show for it!
What Is A Video E-book?
- It's a digital book with videos integrated right into the written lessons.
- The videos stream from the Internet, so you can download the book instantly
- The streaming videos save your computer's hard-drive space
- You get a front-row view of everything you need to learn
- The full-page, high-resolution videos play right in your book - no more searching the Internet for the right video when you'd rather be knitting!
So let's get started! You've got absolutely nothing to lose, and everything to gain, from learning this wonderful hobby.
Fill out the form below to download your Learn To Knit Video E-Book, and get started knitting!
Enter Your Email Address Below To Download Our Free Learn-to-Knit Video E-Book
Already a member? Log In.
If you have any questions while you learn to knit, please email me! I'd love to hear from you.
Related Course: Fearless Knitter
Knit-and-purl is fine, but greater things await you! Luckily, it is well within your abilities to improve rapidly and start knitting complicated projects.
Learn to cast on, purl, rib, choose yarn, fix mistakes, read your work, read patterns, increase, decrease, slip stitches, and more in this fundamental course for beginning knitters.
Related Course: Fix Knitting Mistakes
One of the most important things you can do as a beginning knitter in order to advance quickly is learn to recognize and easily fix your knitting mistakes.
With this short guide to the Top 10 Knitting Mistakes, you'll easily be able to fix and avoid every common beginner knitting mistake.
Related Course: Mosaic Knitting
Mosaic knitting is a color-knitting technique that’s perfect for beginners. It requires just knit and purl in order to make stunning one-, two-, or many-color designs.
In this short and easy video guide, I walk you through how to create beautiful color knitting projects without learning harder techniques like Fair-Isle knitting.