Don't Let Two-at-a-Time Top-Down Socks Intimidate You. These Videos Show You How Easy Sock Knitting Can Be
A Step-by-Step Video Class
Top-down socks have several complex parts. Learn top-down sock knitting with the simplest pattern so you can knit even advanced socks without getting confused.
Ready for the Fun of Two-at-a-Time Socks?
Knitting two-at-a-time socks is the coolest trend in knitting right now. Never suffer from second-sock syndrome again.
Once you learn the technique of knitting socks on Magic Loop, you'll want to make everything in the round two-at-a-time, whether it's sweater sleeves, socks, or mittens.Included FREE with KnitFreedom Membership
Skills You Will Learn
- The best way to cast on for two-at-a-time
- How to keep track of your pattern progress without writing anything down
- how to knit socks on Magic Loop by making two tubes at once - easily
- The "no-brainer" way to turn a heel
- The right way to pick up and knit stitches
- How to knit backwards!
- A fun and easy lace pattern to keep your socks interesting
- Visually keep track of increases and decreases so you don't have to think or count
- The foolproof way to measure your feet for a perfect fit
You'll learn all these tips and tricks for how to knit socks on Magic Loop two-at-a-time (including preventing your balls of yarn from getting tangled), and MUCH more in this easy and in-depth guided video sock-knitting course.
To date, 641 happy customers have purchased this Top-Down Socks class.
A Better Method
"I have never done Magic Loop prior to finding this. I attempted 1 pair of socks on 3 DPNs and was not happy with either the process or the result. (I hated dealing with all those needles!) I purchased this Top-Down Socks class in the hopes of finding a better method and I wasn't disappointed.
Your videos and instructions were so clear and easy to follow that I have now completed my first pair on ML and I'm hooked! (No pun intended). Haven't tried 2 at a time yet, but that's next up for me. I can see that now I'm going to have to purchase your knitting superstar book :-)"
Videos Included In This Course
What Is a KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course?
A KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course is just like an in-person knitting class, but better.
- Clear, distraction-free videos of everything you need to see
- Instructions get right to the point, so there's NO WAITING
- Helpful text, written instructions, and illustrations to refer back to
- Practice projects and tips to help you keep learning
- Troubleshooting: Fix any mistake you might make - taken from REAL, in-person classes
- Tips and tricks: learn the tips to help you knit faster, more easily, and more efficiently
You Get: A Premium Online Video Course
- Online class works on any mobile device, including iPhone, Android, iPad, and Kindle Fire.
- Set your own username and password to access your products at any time
- Private "My Classes" page to track and keep all your classes in one place
- Easily navigate even large classes with navigable sidebar Table of Contents
- Read, watch, and enjoy your classes online from any device, at any hour of the day
Downloadable Videos for Offline Use*
- Download course videos straight to your computer or mobile device
- Enjoy offline video viewing for traveling or slow connections
- Quickly scroll through videos with no buffering
A Reference PDF of the Class*
- Download a reference PDF directly to your computer
- Video placeholders show when to refer to your downloaded videos
- Refer to all the text of the class without accessing the Internet
- Save all your classes to your computer so you have them at your fingertips
- To be used in conjunction with downloaded video files
- An expert knitting lesson and a knitting book in one.
*Not Included with KnitFreedom Monthly Subscription
What KnitFreedom Students Say About This Top-Down Socks Knitting Class:
I bought this Top-Down Socks book because I love the easy-'breezy conversational style in your videos, Liat, and it didn't disappoint me. It's just like sitting down with a good friend to teach me, except I can pause and rewind you! I love this book!
I have never done Magic Loop prior to finding this. I attempted 1 pair of socks on 3 DPNs and was not happy with either the process or the result. (I hated dealing with all those needles!) I purchased this Top-Down Socks class in the hopes of finding a better method and I wasn't disappointed.
Your videos and instructions were so clear and easy to follow that I have now completed my first pair on ML and I'm hooked! (No pun intended). Haven't tried 2 at a time yet, but that's next up for me. I can see that now I'm going to have to purchase your knitting superstar book :-)
I love your website..... for years I only knitted washcloths. I am into socks now. and very addicted. I don't think I could have done them with out your website. great job!!!!!
Liat!!! Oh my Oh my "..I love your e-book" can you tell ~ I am so excited!!!! I have made two pair of socks in my ten years of knitting on magic loops, one at a time mind you, and wanted to learn to do two at a time. Your instructions are amazing.
About This Class
This video e-book includes a pattern for beginner fingering-weight socks written just for Magic Loop so that you learn all these techniques AND have something beautiful to show for it! It also includes links to free patterns for bulky- and worsted-weight socks so you can keep practicing.