Is Your Knitting As Relaxed, Easy, and Speedy as You Have Dreamed?
A Step-by-Step Video Class
Errors in your knitting technique slow you down. Speed up your knitting with efficient technique.
Eliminate the Bad Knitting Habits That Slow You Down
Many knitters knit slower than they should. Luckily, there are proven ways to knit faster, avoid hand fatigue, and enjoy knitting your projects more than ever.
Learn to avoid the top 10 time-sucking errors that slow knitters down and make them repeat steps over and over. It's time to start enjoying your knitting again!Included FREE with KnitFreedom Membership
Skills You Will Learn
- How to hold your needles and yarn for faster knitting
- How to keep track of your rows and stitches without writing anything down
- How to tension your yarn to ease hand-strain - American OR Continental-style
- The top mistakes that knitters make and how to correct them,
- and MANY more tips and tricks
To date, 1442 happy customers have purchased this Knit Faster! class.
About this Class
Not Pushing Needle-Tips Far Enough Through Stitches
Scrunching Up Stitches on Right-Hand Needle
Letting Stitches Lag on the Left-Hand Needle
Not Using Your Fingers to Help You
Not Tensioning Your Yarn (At All)
Not Knowing How to Fix Your Mistakes
Knitting Too Tight
Not Knowing How to Read Work
What Is a KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course?
A KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course is just like an in-person knitting class, but better.
- Clear, distraction-free videos of everything you need to see
- Instructions get right to the point, so there's NO WAITING
- Helpful text, written instructions, and illustrations to refer back to
- Practice projects and tips to help you keep learning
- Troubleshooting: Fix any mistake you might make - taken from REAL, in-person classes
- Tips and tricks: learn the tips to help you knit faster, more easily, and more efficiently
You Get: A Premium Online Video Course
- Online class works on any mobile device, including iPhone, Android, iPad, and Kindle Fire.
- Set your own username and password to access your products at any time
- Private "My Classes" page to track and keep all your classes in one place
- Easily navigate even large classes with navigable sidebar Table of Contents
- Read, watch, and enjoy your classes online from any device, at any hour of the day
Downloadable Videos for Offline Use*
- Download course videos straight to your computer or mobile device
- Enjoy offline video viewing for traveling or slow connections
- Quickly scroll through videos with no buffering
A Reference PDF of the Class*
- Download a reference PDF directly to your computer
- Video placeholders show when to refer to your downloaded videos
- Refer to all the text of the class without accessing the Internet
- Save all your classes to your computer so you have them at your fingertips
- To be used in conjunction with downloaded video files
- An expert knitting lesson and a knitting book in one.
*Not Included with KnitFreedom Monthly Subscription