Stuck Understanding Knitting Abbreviations While Working on Patterns Late into the Night?
Baffled by an abbreviation in your pattern? Demos of 30+ abbreviations help you knit correctly.
K2tog, psso... They're No Mystery Anymore
A video knitting dictionary is a must if you're going to successfully knit patterns on your own.
K2tog, psso... Refer to this video knitting dictionary every time you come across a knitting term or abbreviation you don’t understand or want to try.
Included FREE with KnitFreedom Membership
Skills You Will Learn
Videos Included In This Course
What Is a KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course?
A KnitFreedom Video Knitting Course is just like an in-person knitting class, but better.
- Clear, distraction-free videos of everything you need to see
- Instructions get right to the point, so there's NO WAITING
- Helpful text, written instructions, and illustrations to refer back to
- Practice projects and tips to help you keep learning
- Troubleshooting: Fix any mistake you might make - taken from REAL, in-person classes
- Tips and tricks: learn the tips to help you knit faster, more easily, and more efficiently
You Get: A Premium Online Video Course
- Online class works on any mobile device, including iPhone, Android, iPad, and Kindle Fire.
- Set your own username and password to access your products at any time
- Private "My Classes" page to track and keep all your classes in one place
- Easily navigate even large classes with navigable sidebar Table of Contents
- Read, watch, and enjoy your classes online from any device, at any hour of the day
Downloadable Videos for Offline Use*
- Download course videos straight to your computer or mobile device
- Enjoy offline video viewing for traveling or slow connections
- Quickly scroll through videos with no buffering
A Reference PDF of the Class*
- Download a reference PDF directly to your computer
- Video placeholders show when to refer to your downloaded videos
- Refer to all the text of the class without accessing the Internet
- Save all your classes to your computer so you have them at your fingertips
- To be used in conjunction with downloaded video files
- An expert knitting lesson and a knitting book in one.
*Not Included with Premium Monthly Subscription
What KnitFreedom Students Say About This Free Dictionary Knitting Class:
Bless you dear lady for the wonderfully helpful videos you have posted! They are so well done, moving neither too fast nor too slow, and the viewing angle is just right!
Your videos have helped make my knitting stress-free and more fun.
I appreciate your videos and regular emails a lot. I just finished a pair of toe up socks with picot cuff; a miracle, thanks to you; a year ago I could not even read most knitting patterns.
I plan to order your superstar knitting program, but I have to tell you how helpful you have been when I am out and about knitting and come to a stitch or abbreviation I'm not sure of, to be able to access Knit Freedom online on my iPhone and hear your friendly voice and see your lovely hands explain what to do and how in a clear relaxed style.
When I did the picot trim on my toe up socks, on my first attempt, the work did not flop over into the sock as on your video; I watched it again and thought about it, then tried working the lace round the opposite direction, and it worked beautifully.
Your instructions have given me the confidence to work this out, try new things; I am now sock knitting confidently and ready to move on to previously unthought of challenges like two at a time on a circular, and the lace patterns I love.
– Joan S.
Your videos are excellent. I have just downloaded your video dictionary, and the idea of a pdf linked to youtube videos is brilliant. Beautifully-designed site as well. Really great stuff–I finally learned how to knit backwards in a way that made sense. Thanks!
– Paula W.