Winter Waterfall Lace Sweater
Published May 12, 2020
Last Updated: June 17, 2020 - Current Version: 3.2
Update notes: A knit stitch in the chart was marked blue. It is now white.
Who says you can’t look sexy in winter? This challenging sweater is designed to flatter your curves and highlight your face. The advanced lace is charted and knit in the round.
- Sizes: XS (S, M, L, 1X, 2X, 3X)
- Finished Measurements: Chest: 28[32, 36, 40, 44, 48, 52] inches. Length: 23[24, 24, 25, 26, 26, 27] inches
- Yarn: [MC] Classic Elite Yarns Fresco [wool/alpaca/angora; 164 yds per 50g skein]; color: 5322; 5[5, 6, 6, 7, 8, 8] skeins.
- Needles: 1 24-inch US #5/3.75mm circular needle,1 24-inch AND 1 47-inch US #7/4.5mm circular lace needle
- Needle size: or size required to get gauge (6 sts/in)
- 6 sts/in in St st
Shown: Classic Elite Yarns Fresco
Video Tutorials for This Pattern
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/7smiJOvJtSc?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/7smiJOvJtScActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/7smiJOvJtSc?wmode=opaque
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/7smiJOvJtSc