Washcloth – Embellished Chenille – Worsted Weight
Published July 16, 2018
A super-soft washcloth with an optional crocheted embellishment or monogram.
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: About 10 inches (25 cm) square
- Yarn: 100 yds (92 m) 1 ball in each of two colors of dk, worsted, or aran weight cotton chenille. Recommended: Crystal Palace Cotton Chenille yarn. If you are not going to do a contrasting-color embellishment or crocheted edging, you only need one color of yarn.
- Needles: 1 pair straight needles,
- Needle size: US 7 (4.5 mm)
- Notions: Scissors, tapestry needle, Optional (for embellishment/edging): Crochet hook US size G or H (4.0 or 5.0 mm).
Shown: Turquoise washcloth: 1 ball Rowan Chenille in color #757 Storm; white washcloth: #762 Winter White.