Worsted-weight top-down socks for beginners. Written for one- or two-at-a-time on Magic Loop.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Finished Measurements: To fit foot circumference: 7(8,9) inches
- Yarn: 180 yds worsted-weight yarn. If working two socks at one time, you’ll need two separate balls of yarn.
- Needles: 1 pair circular needles, 47" for two-at-a-time, 40-47" for one-at-a-time
- Needle size: US 7 (4.5 mm) or size required to get gauge (7 sts/in)
- Notions: Stitch markers, scissors, tapestry needle
- 7 sts/in in St st