Toe-Up Socks – Baby – Aran Weight
A beginner toe up baby sock pattern for Magic Loop. This is a great way to learn all the parts of knitting a toe-up sock, in a two-hour project. The pattern is written for aran-weight yarn so that your project goes even faster…
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: To fit an infant
- Yarn Weight: Aran (8 wpi)
- Yarn: 60 yards aran-weight superwash wool, such as Debbie Bliss Rialto or Berocco Pure Merino
- Needles: 1 pair circular needles, 40-47"
- Needle size: US 6 - 4.0 mm or size required to get gauge (5 sts/in)
- Notions: Stitch markers, scissors, tapestry needle
- 5 sts/in in St st
Recommended Course: August 2022 Toe-Up Socks Knitalong – Free With Purchase!
Recommended Course: Toe-Up, Two-at-a-Time Socks
Knitters who want to knit their first pair of socks have so many options that they get overwhelmed and don't know where to start.
We eliminate that confusion with a no-fail method for perfect-fitting beginner socks and help you discover that confident knitter inside you who is ready to take on new challenges at every turn.
Related Free Knitting Patterns:
Thanks for the great toe-up baby sock pattern. I love it because it's Magic Loop and uses Judy’s Magic Cast On and the Fleegle Heel, which is what I use for adult socks. I always make these instead of booties because they actually stay on!
– Maruschka on Ravelry
Published July 11, 2018