This basic Brioche hat is great for learning two-color brioche in the round. It features a no-roll brim that uses the Chinese Waitress Cast-On. The hat is reversible with perfect overlapping decreases at the crown.
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: Finished size: 8 in. deep, 18 1/2 in. around unstretched. Stretches to fit a head up to 23 in. around.
- Yarn: 55 yds. (50 m) aran- or worsted-weight yarn in two colors DC (dark color) and LC (light color).
- Recommended Yarn: 55 yds. (50 m) Malabrigo Twist
- Needles: 2 pairs circular needles, 40-47 inches
- Needle size: US size 7 (4.5 mm) and 5 (3.75 mm)
- Notions: Measuring tape, tapestry needle, scissors
Shown: Blue and Green Hat: Malabrigo Twist in Lettuce (37) (DC) and Teal Feather (412) (DC); Red and Blue Hat: Malabrigo Twist in Stonechat (173) (LC) and Azul Profundo (150) (DC).