A scarf that will take you 3 hours or less to knit. Using super-bulky yarn held double on size 35 needles, this will get you a scarf fast. Garter stitch may be for beginners, but your hands will get a workout on size 35 needles!
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: 4.5 inches wide by 7 feet long
- Yarn: 140 yards super-bulky yarn or 280 yards of bulky yarn held double
- Needles: 1 pair straight needles,
- Needle size: US 35 (20.0 mm) or size required to get gauge (1.5 sts/in)
- Notions: Scissors, tapestry needle. Optional: Crochet hook for adding fringe
- 1.5 sts/in in St st