Super-Bulky Weight Garter-Stitch Scarf (Mary’s Italian )
A scarf that will take you 3 hours or less to knit. Using super-bulky yarn held double on size 35 needles, this will get you a scarf fast. Garter stitch may be for beginners, but your hands will get a workout on size 35 needles!
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: 4.5 inches wide by 7 feet long
- Yarn Weight: Super-Bulky (5-6 wpi)
- Yarn: 140 yards super-bulky yarn or 280 yards of bulky yarn held double
- Needles: 1 pair straight needles,
- Needle size: US 35 - 20.0 mm or size required to get gauge (1.5 sts/in)
- Notions: Scissors, tapestry needle. Optional: Crochet hook for adding fringe
- 1.5 sts/in in St st
Recommended Course: Learn to Knit
Learn to knit the KnitFreedom way.
Knit along with 10 quality, clear, and calm KnitFreedom videos to learn to make your first scarf. You'll also learn to avoid the two most common beginner knitting mistakes.
Related Blog Post: Interview on KUTV2 News This MorningBy Liat Gat – Founder / Interviews with Liat / November 20, 2010 / 9 Comments
KNITFreedom was on the news! I showed KUTV 2News This Morning anchor Mary Nickles how to knit a super-bulky scarf. Here’s the news clip, the scarf pattern, plus: an upcoming exclusive design.Read Post »
Published July 16, 2018