Scarf – Noro Striped 1×1 Rib – Jared Flood – Worsted
Published July 17, 2018
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: 5.5 inches (14 cm) wide by 5 to 6 ft (150-180 cm) long
- Yarn: 220 yds (200 m) 2 balls in each of two colors of Noro Silk Garden or any other self-striping worsted weight yarn. Designate one as the MC and the other as the CC.
- Needles: 1 pair straight needles,
- Needle size: US 7 (4.5 mm)
- Notions: Scissors, tapestry needle
Shown: 4 balls of Noro Taiyo in color 50
Recommended Course: Fearless Knitter
Knit-and-purl is fine, but greater things await you! Luckily, it is well within your abilities to improve rapidly and start knitting complicated projects.
Learn to cast on, purl, rib, choose yarn, fix mistakes, read your work, read patterns, increase, decrease, slip stitches, and more in this fundamental course for beginning knitters.
Related Free Knitting Patterns:
Related Blog Post: Tree of Techniques Beginner: A Step-by-Step Roadmap to Knitting SuccessBy Liat Gat – Founder / Beginner Knitting, Tree of Techniques / November 2, 2014 / 16 Comments
All beginning knitters should know 4 basic skills: How to knit and purl, recognize knit and purl stitches, read beginner knitting patterns, and fix beginner mistakes. Here are the videos and patterns you need to get started.Read Post »