Jared Flood’s Famous Noro Striped Scarf – Compete Instructions for Beginners
- Sizes: One size
- Finished Measurements: 5.5 inches (14 cm) wide by 5 to 6 ft (150-180 cm) long
- Yarn Weight: Worsted (9 wpi)
- Yarn: 220 yds (200 m) 2 balls in each of two colors of Noro Silk Garden or any other self-striping worsted weight yarn. Designate one as the MC and the other as the CC.
- Needles: 1 pair straight needles,
- Needle size: US 7 - 4.5 mm
- Notions: Scissors, tapestry needle
Shown: 4 balls of Noro Taiyo in color 50
Recommended Course: Fearless Knitter
Knit-and-purl is fine, but greater things await you! Luckily, it is well within your abilities to improve rapidly and start knitting complicated projects.
With 50 videos and eight gorgeous projects carefully and thoroughly leading every step of the way, knitters graduating from this course will be able to read their work, fix mistakes, and even increase and decrease on patterned stitches like seed stitch without a pattern.
Related Free Knitting Patterns:
Related Blog Post: Tree of Techniques Beginner: A Step-by-Step Roadmap to Knitting SuccessBy Liat Gat – Founder / Beginner Knitting, Tree of Techniques / November 2, 2014 / 16 Comments
All beginning knitters should know 4 basic skills: How to knit and purl, recognize knit and purl stitches, read beginner knitting patterns, and fix beginner mistakes. Here are the videos and patterns you need to get started.Read Post »
Published July 17, 2018
Last Updated: - Current Version: 1.2