Moebius Bowls – Nesting Felted – “Pentafold (5 Twist) Rim” – Bulky Weight
Published July 16, 2018
This unique felted moebius bowl pattern is the product of three generations of moebius bowls — inspired originally by Somersaulting Rim Bowl by Cat Bordhi.
This moebius bowl pattern is fun and slightly challenging — bet you’ve never done a moebius with five twists before! Combine Magic Loop with Moebius knitting to make the small bowl and you'll be very proud of yourself.
- Sizes: Small/Medium, Medium/Large
- Finished Measurements:
- Yarn: 150 yards bulky-weight yarn in two colors (MC and CC)
- Needles: 1 pair circular needles, 47"
- Needle size: US 15 (10.0 mm) or size required to get gauge (2.5 sts/in)
- Notions: Stitch markers, scissors, tapestry needle
- 2.5 sts/in in St st
Shown: Exactly 1 ball each Malabrigo Chunky in Violetas and Burgundy