A basic Magic Loop mitten pattern designed for worsted-weight yarn – featuring the World’s Best Mitten Thumb and a snug ribbed cuff with an invisible cast-on edge. Mittens can be knitted one-or two-at-a-time on Magic Loop.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Finished Measurements: Fits a hand 7 ½ (8, 8 ½) inches around the palm of the hand (right above where the thumb branches off) and 6 ¾ (7 ¼, 7¾) inches long from base of hand to tip of middle finger
- Yarn: 140 yards of worsted-weight wool
- Needles: 1 pair circular needles, 47" for two-at-a-time, 40-47" for one-at-a-time
- Needle size: US 7 (4.5 mm) or size required to get gauge (5 sts/in)
- Notions: Stitch markers, scissors, tapestry needle, waste yarn
- 5 sts/in in St st
Shown: 2.2 skeins Rowan Lima in 891 La Paz.