An easy chunky mitten pattern written for Magic Loop – featuring the World’s Best Mitten Thumb and a twisted-rib cuff. Perfect pattern for learning to knit mittens on Magic Loop, one- or two-at-a-time.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- Finished Measurements: Fits a hand 7 ½ (8, 8 ½) inches around the palm of the hand (right above where the thumb branches off) and 6 ¾ (7 ¼, 7¾) inches long from base of hand to tip of middle finger
- Yarn: 100 yards bulky-weight yarn
- Needles: 1 pair circular needles, 47" for two-at-a-time, 40-47" for one-at-a-time
- Needle size: US 9 (5.5 mm) or size required to get gauge (3 sts/in)
- Notions: Stitch markers, scissors, tapestry needle, waste yarn
- 3 sts/in in St st