Difficulty Logging In
A few users have reported trouble signing in recently, and while we have been able to help everyone sign in, we haven't been able to identify the cause of the issue.
1. If you are getting an error that says your password-reset link is invalid:
Please try any of the following steps (whichever is easiest for you) as they may help to bypass the problem:
- Clear your browser cache (almost always fixes the issue)
- Use a different browser (for example, use Safari on your Mac if right now you're using Chrome)
- Use a different device, maybe someone else's phone or computer just to test
- Log in on the My Classes page instead of on the login page
2. (Chrome users): If you see the error message, "Cookies are blocked or are not supported by your browser. You must enable cookies to use WordPress:"
The solution is to refresh the page. Press Ctrl+R on a PC or Cmd+R on a Mac and the error will go away! Thank you.
Please email us and let us know if you still have trouble, and we will help you get logged in.
Last Updated: June 22, 2020