Wondering what gift to buy the knitters in your life for the holidays? We’ve taken one for the team and spent the past few weeks shopping (I know, such a hard life!) to find the best knitting gifts – in all price ranges – for your family, friends, and colleagues.
Today is all about the delightful little gifts that really make someone’s day – stocking stuffers!
1. For your sister who is obsessed with perfume, a gentle and good-smelling Soak for her favorite knitwear, swimsuits, and lingerie, starting at $10
2. The Yarn Whisperer by Clara Parkes, $9.99
3. A special Knitters Graph Journal to help your friend chart her next big lace project, $12
4. Everyone loves an Etsy gift card!
5. A year’s worth of knitting projects will keep your colleague busy throughout his daughter’s soccer games, $7.95
6. My favorite stitch markers (pick up a few for yourself while you’re at it), $4.81
7. How to Knit Faster, for anyone who wants to avoid hand fatigue and enjoy their projects more than ever, $12.77
Leave a Comment
This week at KnitFreedom is all about gifts, and tomorrow I’ll be sharing my Ultimate Toolkit for a new knitter.
In the mean time, what was the best knitting-related stocking stuffer you’ve ever received? Leave a comment and let me know. And if you haven’t gotten any, I give you permission to speak up and make your wish list known!